NIRA CHANGE OF NAMES: ADDING/DROPPING REQUIREMENTS
- Deed poll,
- An affidavit,
- Name Gazette with UNRBS,
- Present Documents that prove Your true names before Registration ie academic/Birth/Confirmation certificates.
- Go to legal Department and appeal. Once approved, you will be asked to pay Ugx.50,000 to the bank for New Card.
NIRA ERROR CORRECTION ON NAMES, DATE OF BIRTH, SEX, LOCATION
- Affidavit (Statutory Declaration)
- Present Documents that correspond details you want to change ie academic/Birth/Confirmation certificates
- Pay Ugx. 50,ooo to the bank
- Present all documents to legal department for cross examination and approval at Kololo
READ EXCLUSIVE: NBS TV "Chatroom" show host, Karitas Karisimbi, Denied Ugandan Passport for 10 Years. Here is her story.
It always advisable to reject card at point of issuance should notice the errors before you sign out the card. Correction will be at NIRA’s cost unlike when you notice the errors after signing out.