NIRA: NATIONAL ID CITIZENSHIP REVIEW/VERIFICATION QUICK STEPS & REQUIREMENTS.
Most Ugandan who didn’t get their National IDs in the first phase of NIRA Registration are citizenship Review cases and you cant get National ID Until You do verification or Review. Below are steps.
- Get a letter From LC1 signed by GISO
- The same letter should be signed and stamped by DISO
- Get Your Birth Certificate and Copies of Parents IDs or Guardians (if you included parents dead on original form)
- Take the above documents to Kololo to appleal thru Legal Department.
- All those who Registered from school in 2017 and didnt get IDs Fall under this category so check application status using *216# to confirm feedback before you follow above steps.
Note: Officially, it Takes a minimum of 3 months-working month for NIN and ID to be out.