Simple National ID Replacement Requirements & Steps to Follow.
Below are simple steps and Requirements for Any Ugandan who lost / Damaged their National ID. You are reminded that ID Replacement is now decentralized to all NIRA Branches Across the country.
- Police Letter
- Get Replacement Form 11 and fill it (Got from ANY Nearest NIRA office or Download at End of this article)
- Pay a fee of UGX. 50,000 into the Bank
- Go to nearest NIRA office with Police letter, Replacement Form, And Banks lip for Verification
- If all is well, Your details will be recaptured.
- The official time to get your ID is 3 Months.
NOTE: NIRA Stopped all Direct replacements at Kololo in an effort to de-congest the HQ. You will be bounced if you go there. this service is now available at Kampala Divisions and District offices countrywide.